The 'Client' means the person or company booking the booth for hire.
The 'Company' means PhotoboothXclusive.
By making a booking with us either verbally or by email regardless of whether a deposit has been paid, it is deemed that the Client has fully read, understood & accepted out terms & conditions of hire
- In the event of circumstances preventing the Company from attending the booked event (such as traffic, weather etc) a full refund will be made or a pro-rata reduction in the event of a delayed start. No further compensation will be paid.All bookings are subject to a £100.00 non refundable deposit. The final balance is to be paid & cleared 4 weeks prior to the event start date
- Any cancellations will be subject to the following charges:
- within 8 weeks of the event date 25%
- within 6 weeks of the event date 50%
- within 4 weeks of the event date 100%
- The Client is responsible for ensuring that the venue agrees to our attendance & has made provision for our requirements. Reasonable access for unloading & parking is necessary & the Company reserves the right to refuse delivery if this is not the case. In such circumstances no refund will be given.
- The booth will be set up in one location as agreed on arrival & will not be moved
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the booth hire if at any time the behaviour of the Client (or a guest of the Client) endangers the equipment or any persons safety. In such circumstances no refund will be given
- Photos taken during the event may be used by the Company for future advertising or promotion